Washington County Agricultural Center
7313 Sharpsburg Pike
Route 65 South
GPS coordinates: N 39⁰ 30’ 53.8”, W 77⁰ 44’ 41.66”
Saturday, April 30, 2022 – building opens at 7:00 AM
- Individuals $7 Per Person
- Outdoor Tailgating $10 Per Tailgate space
- Inside Tables $10 Per Table Main Building ($15 Same Day)
General Admission tickets are required of all tailgaters and vendors.
What to expect at the hamfest:
- Food Concessions (food truck)
- Inside and Outside Tables!
08:00 – Marty Pittinger (ARRL Forum) 09:00 – Greg Betz (Solar Power)
10:00 – Nelson Sollenberger (Antenna Modeling/Field Day Isolation)
- Hourly Door Prizes
- Grand Prize Drawings (need not be present to win)
- QSL Card Checking
- Equipment Auction
- Bathroom facilities
- Ham Groups are WELCOME to meet!
- Chance at some really good deals
- Fun and Camaradarie!
- VE License Exam after the hamfest – get your tech or upgrade!
Nearby Features for the Whole Family
- Easy Access from I-70
- Pavilion Picnic Facilities
- Playground for Kids
- Close to Antietam Battlefield
- Refreshments: Food Concession Truck planned for onsite; commercial eating establishments just a few miles away
- Just miles from Premium Outlets at I-70 exit
We are excited about the upcoming hamfest, and we all hope that everyone will come out to attend the event, attend the presentations put on by our speakers, and hopefully find some great deals.
You can click here to download the newest hamfest flyer, which also includes a full schedule to print–if you are able we would appreciate it if you would print out a few extra copies to share amongst your friends and acquaintance.
All new information from this point forward will be noted as such, and will likely be at the top of the page.