Peter Hughes, N7BMG, is selling the following equipment:
1. 10-15-20 meter 3 element beam. Can't remember brand name but have assembly instructions
- Disassembled, needs work.
- Has all resonators and assembled beam.
- One 20' section of Steel pipe suitable. for mounting to rotator and attaching beam antennas
- 2. One 8ft dish antenna
- Has one bad panel
- May or may not have powered mount; I will look
- Has 4 and 12 GHz head
During the 6/2/2020 business meeting all newly elected officers and directors were installed into their respective positions (click here for a list of the directors and officers).
A lively debate took place concerning what the club felt was the approrpiate to handle Field Day 2020 -- after much thought, about 2/3 of those checked in determined we would feel better holding Field Day at our home QTH, rather than holding it as a group.
The remaining 1/3 was split between holding a modified, yet traditional Field Day, or had no comment at all. Because of the uncertainty of the Covid-19 coronavirus, we determined the best plan of action was to look at the issue one more time during out next regularly scheduled meeting.
June 30, 2020 July 30, 2020 Cable Xperts will donate 10% of all sales made back to the ARA, plus apply 10% discount to the order! A win-win! Read the updated article by Steve, WA8EIH, detailing the revised program for more information on how you may take advantage of this great promotion!