The National Electronics Museum is sponsoring live classes to help those who are ready to get their first Amateur Radio license, the Technician level license.
The class is live, via Zoom! Registration is required! Email Roland.Anders@comcast.net. Classes:
- are held Thursday evenings at 6:30P ET
- will run for three hours each class
- will be each Thursday for seven weeks, beginning Thursday, September 8, 2022 and ending Thursday, October 20, 2022.
- the classes are presented at no cost to the student
I can personally attest the high level of professionalism shown by the presenters, who helped me to earn my Amatuer Extra license earlier this year when I attended their Amateur Extra class. In a few words –
- the classes are well taught
- they are live (which means if you have a question, you ask, and the presenters do their best to answer on the spot)
- the presenters take pride in ensuring that everyone understands the material before moving on
- the presenters are great communicaters outside of “the classroom,” too, answering several of my emails in record time
- the classes are held via ZOOM! Safe and convenient
If you know of anyone who might find these classes helpful in launching their career into the Amateur Radio Service, please contact Rol Anders (Roland.Anders@comcast.net).